Pages

Blogmas Day 14 | Winter Evening Routine

Monday 14 December 2015

Aloha! Winter evenings are my favourite, especially in the month of December!
When I get in from work, I get straight into my PJ's, cook and eat my dinner, then settle down for an evening of relaxing!


Recently my favourite after dinner treat has been hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream! I really enjoy an evening with my christmas tree lights twinkling away and a hot cup of cocoa!

Another part of my routine is picking a nice candle or wax melt to burn. Just now I'm loving the Christmas scents of course! It wouldn't be a winter evening without a nice candle burning!

Getting cosy on the sofa with blankets is another one of my favourite things to do on an evening. Even better on a weekend when I can have a little beer too! Once I'm comfy on the sofa, I stick a bit of netflix on and nibble away on a little snack or two until it's time to go to sleep!

It probably seems like I have a bit of a boring life, but I love nothing more than a cosy evening in!
What do you love to do on a winter evening?
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS