Pages

Blogmas Day 13 | TheSundayPost - 13th December

Sunday 13 December 2015

Aloha! Another week has passed and it's now less than 2 weeks until Christmas!!
Here is what I have been up to this week!
1 - Last Sunday I headed into town with Mikey to try and finish the last of our Christmas shopping! We managed to get 99% of it done so we rewarded ourselves with a hot toddy in one of the pop up Christmas bars overlooking the ice rink.

2 - The week was long and stressful as I try to get as much work done as possible before the Christmas break! Friday night was my work's Christmas night out. It was a great night! Here is me looking grumpy before going out!

3 - Saturday was spent mostly nursing a hangover. We spent the evening on the sofa watching the X Factor final, eating chocolate and drinking beers. It was nice to sit in the cosy house, with the Christmas tree lit up, and just relax for a bit! 

4 - Today it is very cold outside so I'm staying inside in the warmth writing up some more blog posts and baking banana bread! I love a lazy Sunday!

If you've missed any of my Blogmas posts this week, you can go and have a read of them now by following the links below!


Have a great week!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS