Pages

TheSundayPost - 27th December

Sunday 27 December 2015

Aloha & a little late Merry Christmas! I've been a little quiet for the past few days as I was enjoying spending time with family and having a little break after blogging for 24 days straight!
I'm back now and thought I would start off with what I've been up to this week!

1 - Eating. A lot. This smoked salmon roulade is my absolute favourite Christmas treat. I need to find a recipe to make my own!
2 - Drink. My parents got this bottle of bollinger champagne for their 50th Birthday and we've been  meaning to open it for some time! It finally got opened on Boxing Day.
3 - Cuddles with Smudge. He loves when I stay over at my mum's house coz he gets cuddles with me! Doesn't he look cute!
4 - And of course, Santa came! I was a very lucky girl this year! I'm going to do a what I got for Christmas post in the next few days so keep your eyes peeled for that!

I thought I would also share this picture from Christmas Day. This is a large group of the family together, including both my Grans. They are both suffering from dementia so this photo is special to me.

Here are the posts you might have missed this week!


xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS