Pages

Blogmas Day 21 | Christmas Eve Box

Monday 21 December 2015

Aloha! This year I decided to make up a little bag of gifts for opening on Christmas Eve so Mikey and I can have a relaxing evening in! I know quite a few people do this on Christmas Eve so I jumped on the bandwagon this year. Here is what I'm putting in Mikey's Christmas Eve box! 
New Pj's. Mikey loves tartan pyjamas. I saw these in Tesco and had to buy them!
Chocolate. I decided to go for Chocolate coins, something which we both used to love getting at Christmas as a child!
Hot Chocolate & Marshmallows. Having a hot chocolate on Christmas Eve is a tradition which we have had since we have lived together. This year will be no different of course! 

Other ideas for things you could include:
Christmas DVD
Beer
Book
Cookies
Cosy Socks

Are you going to be doing a Christmas Eve box for someone this year?
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS