Pages

Blogmas Day 12 | Christmas Jumper 2015

Saturday 12 December 2015

Aloha! I can't remember why or when the Christmas jumper thing became fashionable again, but I have to say I like it! I decided I wanted a red jumper this year (no idea why), so I've been keeping an eye out for one I liked for a while.


I spied this little number in Primark the other day for only £9. It was actually in the Mens department but it fits so I'm not bothered. Rudolph has a red bobble stuck to his nose which I think is super cute.
I'm hoping I will win the Christmas Jumper competition at my work with this one!

There are so many jumpers to choose from this year, it was such a difficult decision to make. I've still got my eye on a couple of other ones that I might end up buying as well...
Well at least I won't be cold throughout December ever again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS