Pages

Blogmas Day 24 | Things I'm looking forward to this Christmas

Thursday 24 December 2015

Aloha! Happy Christmas Eve!! It's officially only 1 more sleep til Santa!
I am super excited now and I can't wait for work to finish at lunchtime so I can go home and get my Christmas on!
Also, can we just take a moment to appreciate the fact that I have managed to blog every single day since the 1st December! Who would have thought I'd manage it. I am so proud of myself!



Today I thought I would post about what I am looking forward to this Christmas.

1. Seeing all the family together. Something which doesn't happen very often. It makes me happy to have everyone together in one place.

2. Celebrating my Niece's first Christmas. It's so nice to have a baby around at Christmas!

3. Food. I love food. Especially pigs in blankets. Yum!

4. Downton Abbey Christmas Special. The last ever episode. I am going to be bawling my eyes out. 

5. Gift giving. I love seeing my family and friend's faces as they open their gifts. Hopefully they will all like what I've got them!

6. Sleeping. I have been working really long hours lately and Christmas brings an extra long holiday which I can't wait to enjoy!

7. The Boxing Day Sales. I love me a bargain.

Most of all though, I am thankful for the health and happiness of all my family and I can't wait to just relax and enjoy the festive period.

Merry Christmas to all my lovely readers from around the world!
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS