Pages

Blogmas Day 19 | The perfect hot chocolate

Saturday 19 December 2015

Aloha! I don't know about you, but I love nothing more than a hot chocolate at Christmas time, especially on Christmas Eve! Here is what I think makes the perfect hot chocolate!


I like to heat the milk on the hob, stirring occassionaly to make sure it doesn't burn/form a skin!
I then add the cocoa powder to the milk whilst stirring to blend it in. My favourite cocoa powder has always been Cadburys. I'd like to try some really posh cocoa powder one day though!
I then stuff the bottom of a mug with marshmallows. I like to use the big ones but you can use the mini ones. Tesco do 2 packets of large marshmallows for £1.50 and these are the ones I buy!
Then pour the hot chocolate milk over the marshmallows. They will spring out the bottom of the mug as you pour. 
Finally, top your drink off with some squishy cream! 
And voila, you have the perfect hot chocolate!

Enjoy!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS