Pages

Blogmas Day 4 | My Favourite Festive Fragrances

Friday 4 December 2015

Aloha! There is nothing I love more than a good candle, especially at this time of year. So today I thought I would do a little post all about my favourite festive fragrances!
This post is a little bit biased, as it seems to feature 90% Yankee Candles, but we all love a good Yankee don't we?

1 - Fireside Treats by Yankee Candle: Technically not just a festive candle as it falls under the "food & spice" category. This one smells like toasted marshmallows, one of my absolute favourite treats!
2 - Candy Cane Lane by Yankee Candle: This one smells like peppermint candy canes. Sugary, festive goodness in a candle.
3 - Italian Christmas Biscotti by Yankee Candle: Part of the World Journey's range, this one smells exactly like it's name, buttery biscotti with a hint of spice. Not one you want to burn when you are hungry though!
4 - Christmas Garland by Yankee Candle: This one is as close to the smell of real christmas trees that I have been able to find. I had this one lit a lot last year, and I'm sure it will be the same this year!
5 - Christmas Eve by Yankee Candle: I'm not sure how to describe this one, but the smell does remind me of Christmas Eve. I like to save this one to burn just on Christmas Eve, whilst enjoy a hot cup of cocoa!
6 - Cosy by the Fire by Yankee Candle: This one is new for 2015 and smells like cinnamon and hot toddies! 
7 - Cinammon Bun by Village Candle: One that is not a Yankee! Cinammon is a scent that definitely reminds me of Christmas a lot, and this one is super strong and sweet! Another one you shouldn't burn whilst hungry!
8 - Snow in Love by Yankee Candle: This one is lovely. It smells kinda creamy with a sharp wintery freshness.
9 - Bundle Up by Yankee Candle: Another new one for 2015, this one smells like fresh linen that has been out in the cold after being washed with a citrus scented washing powder! Lovely, crisp fragrance!

So that is my list of my favourite festive fragrances. I'm sure I'll discover more the closer to Christmas we get as well!
What's your favourite festive fragrance?

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS