Pages

Blogmas Day 9 | Best of the Boots 3 for 2

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Aloha! I dunno about you but I am a big fan of the Boots 3 for 2 on gifts at Christmas time.
I always find something for everyone in there. I thought I'd do my pick of the best gifts under £10 which you might find handy if you have a secret santa present to buy!

Boots gifts




Twinings Tea Set £10 - This one would be good for the tea lover in your life or your office!

Starbucks Sprinkler Set £13 - I love a good Starbucks and I know a few people who would also love this, especially my boss who is a big fan of coffee!

Beauticology Travel Kit £8 - I think this one looks worth a lot more than £8. Beauticology products always smell so yummy! And this sequin travel bag is so cute!

Soap & Glory Bright and Bubbly £10 - I don't think I know anyone who doesn't like soap & glory so this is one I could add as a little extra into any parcel!

Sanctuary Spa Little Bag of Joy £10 - I've received Sanctuary Spa products as gifts quite a few times and I've never been disappointed. They always come in such pretty little bags or boxes as well! 

Will you be taking advantage of the Boots 3 for 2 this year?

xxxxx




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, such great ideas for the 3 for 2 - will definitely pick some presents up in boots soon! :) I really love the Starbucks set too.

    Whiskey Jars Blog X

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS