Pages

Boxing Day Sale Haul

Wednesday 30 December 2015


Aloha! I wasn't overly impressed with the boxing day sales this year, but I thought I would show you what I picked up! I've actually bought a few more things online since, but I think I will do a separate post on those once they arrive!
So here is what I bought in the Boxing Day Sales!
Jeans - Primark £10. Okay these weren't actually in the sale but I did buy them on Boxing Day. I have the same high waisted super skinny jeans in black and they are super comfy so I thought I'd get them in another colour.

Baking Accessories Kit - Le Creuset £10. If you read my what I got for Christmas post, you will know that I got a stand mixer for Christmas. I bought this little kit containing baking beads, pastry brush and pie bird for just £10!

Village Candle in Frozen Margarita - Hallmark £9.48. I love this candle and it's really hard to come buy these days. I spotted it on sale in my local Hallmark outlet and just had to grab it. The double wick makes for a clean burn every time which is one of the many reasons I love Village Candle! 

Silicone Spatula - Wilko £1.25. I needed a silicone spatula for using with my new stand mixer and this was a bargain price! Bit of a random sale purchase, but never mind!

Cardigan - H&M £5. I spied this super soft cardigan in H&M and when I saw the price tag I just had to have it. It's quite a long, floaty cardigan and would be suitable for use in summer too! I love the pattern & colours too!

So that is all I picked up in the Boxing Day sales! I'm going shopping again today so maybe I will find some more bargains to add to this haul!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS