Pages

Blogmas Day 5 | Gaga's Angel

Saturday 5 December 2015

Aloha! Today I thought I'd do a little post about my most treasured Christmas decoration. I know it sounds silly to say I have a treasured Christmas decoration but it's very important to me.
And here she is...


This angel to sit on top of the tree was bought for me by my Gaga (It's my word for granny).
What makes it even more special is that she bought it for my first Christmas, 23 years ago.
The angel has topped the tree every single year since 1992, and this year will be no different.
When I moved out, my mum let me take the angel with me so she will be on top of the tree in Mikey and I's home.
She's had to have a few repairs over the years but she's still going strong!
I plan on keeping this angel safe, and passing it down to my children eventually. Hopefully they will love it as much as I do!

xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS