Pages

Blogmas Day 8 | Tanya's Tarte Train - December

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Aloha! A few months ago I signed up for the Tanya's Tarte train, a subscription box which delivers 9 wonderfully fragranced wax melts to your door every month. You can see my original blog about it here!

Here is what I got in this month's tarte train!

Eggnog - Rum, Advocat, Cinammon & Nutmeg. A very boozy and festive smelling one!
Vanilla Milk Bottles - Just like the chewy sweeties you had as a little kid!
Honey - Well this one is pretty self explanatory. Smells a little bit like the honey and lemon throat sweets! 
White Freesia - Again pretty self explanatory. Just like the little white flower!
Honey Moon - Another Honey scented one, with a hint of musk!
Stonewashed - This smells just like freshly washed denim & fabric softener!
Chocolate Lime - Another one which smells exactly like the sweeties! Yum!
Pink Bubblegum - I actually have this one melting right now as I type this. Smells like those bubblegums in the pink and blue wrapper (I can't remember the name!)
Fig Cherry Almond - A lovely rich scent, I can really smell marzipan and the cherry scent.
25th - This was a free extra in this months box. The scent is a secret but it smells like toasted marshmallow to me!

If you want to sign up to Tanya's Tarte Train, you can do so here
There are so many lovely sounding tartes that I have on my to-buy list! 
xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS